Double whammy Friday - an outfit and a roll call post in one!
We recently attended a gorgeous beach wedding and I finally had an excuse to wear this fun and vibrant dress. I bought it right before it got a little chilly out and I'm still figuring out the winter version of this outfit... I will make it happen (suggestions welcome)!
Dress :: Urban Outfitters
Belt :: Forever 21
Jewelry: Hermes, F21, J.Crew, DIY stacked pearl necklace, thrifted jewel necklace
Well, hello there November..... you snuck right on up on us, didn't you!
- My favorite shell got himself a book deal. If you're a fan of Marcel and in NYC, come down to the Apple store in Soho on Nov. 15th at 6:30pm to meet Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer-Camp (cameo by Sloane Crosley)..... bonus, they are debuting a new video!
- The next Blog Brunch is tomorrow at 1pm EST. Excited to catch up with the whole blog brunch crew! We are discussing SEO.... if your first reaction is 'SEO what?'... you should join us! You don't need to be a blogger to want to learn about SEO.
- My friend Michael is running the NYC Marathon this Sunday. He has been training with Fred's Team to not only run the marathon, but also fundraise to support vital cancer research projects at Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. It's truly inspiring. The marathon is 26 miles and goes through all 5 boroughs - I know, crazy.... my legs hurts just thinking about it. If you are able to help, you can get more information on Michael's personal fundraising page.
- Ernest Alexander opened his pop-up shop last night on the lower east side. The space was so perfectly designed and the infamous jazz group, Duet, performed all our favorite hits. So proud of the whole Ernest team!
- SAVE THE DATE -- Charity:Ball 2011 has been announced.
- As you have read, I have a girl crush on Nicole Richie...... that includes her jewels and her clothing line. If you don't have the cash flow, like Nicole, to be able to actually purchase any of her designs, you can now rent them! Hooray! Rent The Runway just announced they have added all things House of Harlow.
Have a most delightful weekend!